Measurement data printed with time and date stamp (using balance internal clock*) and sample numbers
Turn ON/OFF the balance applied functions for data printout from the printer
- Compatibility with new and previous Shimadzu electronic balances
- Plain paper printing (dot impact printer) offers long-term storage in accordance with GLP/GMP/ISO
- Simply connect to the balance using the cable supplied
- Includes AC adaptor
- Can run on six AA batteries
- Windows®Direct function compatibility Using the Windows®Direct function of Shimadzu electronic balances permits direct data import to a computer and simultaneous printing of backup data on the computer printer to support GLP and GMP.
- Long-lasting recording paper saves effort (print approx. 8000 lines per roll)
- High-speed printing, approx. 3 lines per second (mechanical printing performance)
- Statistical calculation functions
|Format||24 characters / line (5 × 7 dot matrix)|
|Print speed||2.7 lines/s (mechanical printing performance)|
|Character size||Approx. 1.7 (W) × 2.6 (H) mm|
|Recording paper||57.5-mm plain paper|
|Print mechanism reliability||1.5 million lines|
|Operational temperature||5 to 40 °C|
|Power supply||* AC adapter
* AA batteries (6)
Duration: Approx. 10 hours at 1 line each 5 seconds
|Interface||Serial I/O, TTL level|
|Unit dimensions||154 mm (W) × 215 mm (D) × 78.5 mm (H)|
|Weight||Approx. 630 g|
|Functions||Statistical calculations, print commands, TARE commands, time and date stamp * (automatically applied for each measured data output using balance internal clock), ID printout, sample number (automatically counted up) printout, multiplication, comparator, auto-print, balance applied function ON/OFF commands, Windows®Direct function|
|Accessories||AC adapter, chart paper (1 roll), ink ribbon cartridge (1)|
|Chart paper, 20 roll set|
|Ink ribbon, black, set of 5|
Measurements in mm. 1mm=.03937"
|Electronic Top-Loading Balance||
|Precision Platform Balance||
|Personal Electronic Balance||
* Consult Shimadzu for details about connecting models not listed above.
*1 Although previous AW/AX series analytical balances incorporate an internal clock, they are unable to print a time and date stamp using this printer.
* Appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Microsoft, Windows®, and Excel are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States. Other company names and product names are the registered trademarks or trademarks of the respective company.