You are here
- Q.Please tell me the criteria for choosing a balance.
- Q.What are the differences between "single range", "dual range" and "wide range"?
- Q.What kind of balance is needed to build a system compliant with guidelines and standards such as GLP, GMP and the ISO 9000 Series?
- Q.What should I do to capture data from a balance on a PC? Or, are there balances that allow data to be captured easily?
- Q.Please tell me the points to be careful of when installing a balance.
- Q.What kinds of things should we be careful of to ensure that measurement is performed with good precision?
- Q.When measuring trace amounts of samples, the balance sometimes does not react at all or it reacts slowly. Is there any way of quickly displaying weighing values?
- Q.When assessing a product, it must read accurately down to the 0.01 g digit. In this case, is it OK to use an electronic balance with a minimum display of 0.01 g?
- Q.When measuring samples or containers charged with static electricity, numerical values deviate or vary. Please tell me if there is any way of correcting this.
- Q.When measuring samples on an analytical balance, numerical values deviate gradually a little at a time. What are the probable causes of this? And, are there any means of correcting this?
- Q.Please tell me the key points in how to perform daily inspection and periodic inspection of balances.
- Q.What kind of mechanisms do balances with built-in calibration weights incorporate to perform calibration? Also, when a balance with built-in calibration weights is used, aren't external weights needed when performing ISO 900, or GLP and GMP inspections?
- Q.What kind of standards should be set up when inspecting the performance of a balance? Please give me actual examples.
- Q.Please tell me the differences between regular inspection and JCSS calibration of balances.
- Q.Currently, we are using JCSS weights at our company to calibrate balances. So, I feel that there is no need to go so far as to commission an outside organization to conduct JCSS calibration. In which cases is JCSS calibration needed?
- Q.I have heard that "uncertainty" is needed to ensure the traceability of weighing. What is this?
- Q.What kind of measures are required if the preset criteria range is exceeded (i.e. judged as fail) after a balance is inspected?
- Q.Please tell me the types of weights and how to choose them.
- Q.Please tell me the precautions to follow when using and storing weights.
- Q.Please tell me the difference between "weights" and "plumbs."