Automatic X-Ray Measurement System for Lithium-Ion Batteries
Automatic X-Ray Measurement System for Lithium-ion Batteries
Samples of the same type can be measured consecutively based on predetermined settings for inspection positions of the samples placed on the stage and the inspection criteria.
Simple Operational Flow (only three steps)
Easy Setup Change
The unit can also be used as an offline X-ray inspection device for a variety of purposes other than automatic measurement.
Items that are necessary for inspection of wiring deviations in lithium-ion batteries are included.
(1) (2) Height between different electrodes
(3) Width between electrodes
(4) Difference between different electrode heights (max.)
(5) Difference between different electrode heights (min.)
(6) Meandering width of electrode 1
(7) Meandering width of electrode 2
• Not compatible with cylindrical type batteries
■ Measurement time
Max 2.5 seconds per image
- The cycle time of the system depends on the time required for stage movement and the time required to store images.
■ Number of points inspected
- This system performs measurements for the images acquired by the device. The device itself is not a measurement device. For this reason, we offer no guarantees with respect to the absolute values of the measurement results.
- Depending on the sample being inspected, this system may not be able to provide stable measurement of the sample. Before purchasing this system, be sure to check its capabilities with the sample being used.
- Although this system can be installed to an existing SMX-800 or existing SMX-1000 Plus, a negative impact on the measurement stability could be encountered depending on the degree to which the X-ray device and detector have degraded. Before purchasing this system, make sure that the desired performance can be obtained when used with your existing equipment.
- The product described in this document is not designed to be used by general consumers. It is intended to be used by persons who have sufficient knowledge, or who are working under the supervision of such a person.
- The content of this document is subject to change without notice.