This transportable all-in-one (single) product has a built-in sampling unit for pretreatment and performs measurements with just the instrument itself. The instrument supports wireless data communication via Wi-Fi, data loading from USB flash drives, and data viewing from a browser on a computer, all of which significantly improve operational convenience.
NOx are known to negatively influence our environment so they need to be measured in order to reduce pollution. Two types of instrument are available, an existing type of analyzer for measuring exhaust gases from combustion, and another type that is suitable for catalyst research.
- Type 1: NOx-O2 analyzer for measuring exhaust gases from combustion
- Type 2: NOx analyzer for catalyst research (low flow model for measurement of nitrogen oxides including nitric oxide and nitrogen dioxide)
Background to the Development
To satisfy these demands, Shimadzu has developed this NOA-7100 by applying the network technology used on the CGT-7100 transportable gas analyzer, which measures carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, and methane and was released last year, as well as NOx measurement technology accumulated over many years.
1. All-in-One Unit Providing High-Sensitivity Measurement
2. Data Communication via Wi-Fi and Viewing Data on a Browser on a Computer
3. Low Flow Measurement and the NOx/NO Switching Function
|Note:||Third-party trademarks and trade names may be used in this publication to refer to either the entities or their products/services, whether or not they are used with trademark symbol "™" or "®".
Wi-Fi is a trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc.
IOS is a registered trademark or trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc.
NOA-7100 Transportable NOx-O2 Analyzer