You are here
PRODUCT INFORMATION 2017
- April 27, 2017
- New method for early screening of colorectal cancer
- April 17, 2017
- New Sample Holder/Storage Container Reduces the Workload Needed for Analyzing Organic/Inorganic Contaminants in Foods and Chemical Products
- April 11, 2017
- Effective Analysis of Elemental Impurities in Pharmaceuticals Using EDX Fluorescence Spectrometry
Release of the Pharmaceuticals Impurities Screening Method Package
- March 29, 2017
- HPLC Column Search is now available.
- March 27, 2017
- New Analysis Kit Enables Efficient Measurement of 1 mm or Smaller Contaminants with Energy Dispersive X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometers
- March 17, 2017
- Shimadzu has released the LabSolutions Balance.
- February 27, 2017
- Shimadzu has released the Method Scouting with the i-Series.
- February 10, 2017
- Combining Analysis Capability and Ease of Maintenance with Excellent Cost Efficiency
Release of Tabletop PDA-MF Series Optical Emission Spectrometers
- January 31, 2017
- Industry First EDXIR-Analysis Software Package Enables Efficient Contaminant Analyses and Confirmation Tests
- January 20, 2017
- Hydrogen Energy Analysis Solutions for Quality Control of Hydrogen
- January 19, 2017
- Achieve High-Accuracy Analysis of Residual Pesticides in Foods with a Gas Chromatograph Mass Spectrometer
Release of Smart Pesticides Database Ver. 2, a Database for Residual Pesticides in Foods
- January 18, 2017
- Shimadzu has released the Xslicer SMX-6000 Microfocus X-Ray Inspection System.
- January 11, 2017
- The presentation of the LabTotal Vial at the 27th Conference of the Society for Chromatographic Sciences was selected for the Best Presentation Award.