Compact Table-Top Universal / Tensile Tester
Compact solutions for performing tests
- The compact size fits easily on tables.
- Lower table height (20% lower) and larger work space
- This makes it easier to exchange jigs and samples and to perform a wide variety of operations.
- EZ Test uses a high-precision load cell that guarantees accuracy to within ±0.5% of the indicted value over a wide range from 1/500 to 1/1 of the load cell capacity.
- Tests can be performed at up to maximum load capacity levels across the entire test speed range from 0.001 to 2000 mm/min (HS model).
- Maximum test speed: 2000mm/min, Return speed: 3000mm/min (HS model)
The high return speed significantly reduces the wait time between tests, even for those with long displacements.
- EZ Test can measure 1000 data per sec, enabling accurate detection of peak force.
- Enhanced usability by the adjustable controller
This allows for adjusting the control panel position and angle to match the posture of the operator.
- Visual, user-friendly TRAPEZIUMX software
4 software platforms - Single, Cycle, Control, and Texture - enable various types of evaluation.
- Power-saving function reduces power consumption by over 55% compared to previous models.
Allows adjusting the control panel position and angle to match the posture of the operator.
|The new TRViewX video extensometer achieves high precision
TRViewX is compatible with a
variety of materials, including metals, plastics, rubbers, and films.
（ISO9513 Class 0.5,
JIS B7741 class 0.5）
|Evaluating food texture
EZ Test offers an ample selection of specialized jigs to support a wide variety of applications.
|Tester Load Capacity(Note 1)||Max. 500 N||Max. 5 kN||Max. 2 kN|
|Crosshead Speed Range||0.001 to 1000 mm/min||0.001 to 2000 mm/min|
|Maximum Return Speed||1500 mm/min||3000 mm/min|
|Test Force Measurement||High-Precision Type(Note 2)||
±0.5 % of indicated value (within 1/500 to 1/1 of load cell rated capacity)
Conforms to JIS B 7721 class 0.5, ISO 7500-1 class 0.5, EN 10002-2 grade 0.5, and ASTM E4.
|Standard-Precision Type(Note 2)||
±1 % of indicated value (within 1/500 to 1/1 of load cell rated capacity)
Conforms to JIS B 7721 class 1, ISO 7500-1 class 1, EN 10002-2 grade 1, and ASTM E4.
|Range||1 range (rangeless)|
|Test Force Calibration||Automatic calibration using calibration cable|
|Dimensions||W400 × D530 × H885 mm||W400 × D530 × H1315 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 33 kg||Approx. 55 kg|
|Note 1:||When the load cell capacity is smaller than the tester load capacity, the former is the maximum test force.|
|Note 2:||Shimadzu recommends validation at an installation site that meets the requirements specified in these standards.|
* Appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.