Thermo Fisher Scientific's LC and GC Systems Can Now Be Controlled by LabSolutions DB/CS
Thermo Fisher Scientific's LC and GC systems can now be controlled by LabSolutions DB/CS analytical data systems, which provide such functionality as integrated database management of analytical data and method information. In addition, LabSolutions CS provides integrated management of data from a variety of non-LC/GC instruments, including spectroscopic instruments, TOC analyzers, and balances, via the database on the server computer. This integrated data management of a wide range of laboratory instruments improves efficiency and supports the creation of reports on various tests. Integrated data processing for LC and GC instruments in LabSolutions DB/CS lessens the managing effort of analytical methods and user information due to the use of multiple analytical data systems and simplifies the learning process for operators. In addition, Shimadzu's proprietary functions, such as the report set function, which strengthens data integrity, can be used.
Note 1: The acquisition controller PC is used to control the analytical instruments.
Note 2: If a terminal service is used, the LabSolutions software does not need to be installed on the client PC.
Note 3: If an iPad is used, the Citrix XenApp must be installed.
The control panel and method editor have been obtained from Thermo Scientific™ Chromeleon™ 7.2 CDS and integrated with other LabSolutions functions.
Thermo Fisher Scientific's analytical instruments can be operated with the same user interface (control panel, method editor) used with Chromeleon 7.2 CDS. The software also supports startup and shutdown functions. In addition, data analysis can be performed during acquisition using the snapshot function.
Proprietary LabSolutions functions can be used
Strengthened Data Integrity with Shimadzu's Proprietary Report Set
- Visualization of analysis operations reduces the burden of confirmation procedures and improves reliability.
- Tampering with the analytical results can be prevented by the system.
- Productivity can be enhanced by digitization of the analytical results reports.
Extended Calculations and High-Quality Report Creation Using Multi-Data Report
- High-level extended calculations can be executed in a secure environment.
- Minimizes transcription risks from manual entry, providing both labor savings and the creation of high-quality reports.
Expert Tools That Support a Variety of Data Analyses
- Highly precise peak detection can be performed using i-PeakFinder, a new peak integration algorithm.
- i-PDeA II, a deconvolution algorithm, enables innovative peak separation.
- The dynamic range can be extended using i-DReC, a unique data analysis function.
|Thermo Fisher Scientific LC:||Thermo Scientific™ Vanquish™ UHPLC Systems
Thermo Scientific™ UltiMate™ 3000 HPLC and UHPLC Systems
|Thermo Fisher Scientific GC:||Thermo Scientific™ TRACE™ 1300 Gas Chromatograph
Thermo Scientific™ TRACE™ 1310 Gas Chromatograph
LabSolutions is a trademark of Shimadzu Corporation.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Thermo Scientific, Chromeleon, Vanquish, UltiMate 3000, TRACE 1300 and TRACE 1310 are trademarks of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.