Analytical Data System for UV-Vis Spectrophotometers
From the start, the software's user-friendliness allows users to perform operations with ease.
With extensive features, LabSolutions UV-Vis meets a wide range of users' expectations.
Four Measurement Modes
- It permits four measurement modes: spectrum, quantitative, photometric, and time course.
- Users can open multiple measurement modes at the same time, so that data analysis can be performed in one mode while collecting data in another mode.
- Post-measurement correction of waveform, peak detection, and printing can be done automatically.
- Sample names to analyze are collected and read from a CSV file in advance.
- In quantitative measurement and photometric measurement, samples to be re-measured can be set up with ease.
- Horizontal axis of the spectral graph can be set to wavelength, wavenumber or energy.
- Fine adjustments can be made with one click on the graph scale.
- Graphs can be easily pasted into other applications as bitmap images.
In addition to providing measurement and analysis results, judgment results are also provided.
With this feature, LabSolutions UV-Vis enables users to maintain a product's quality.
Spectra Evaluation Function
- Evaluation conditions can be saved to a file.
- Operations from measurement to judgement can be performed automatically.
- Evaluation results report can be printed with one click.
Case 1: Validation Test in Drug Development
- Peak exists in the 270 to 280 nm range.
- Peak does not exist in the range > 320 nm.
- Only one peak exists in the 260 to 300 nm range.
- The peak intensity is > 0.45 Abs.
Case 2: Quality Inspection of UV Cut Filter
- The first wavelength is < 550 nm when transmittance exceeds 50%.
- Maximum transmittance below 400 nm is < 1.0 %.
- Minimum transmittance above 550 nm is > 80.0 %.
- Average transmittance above 550 nm is > 85.0 %.
- Users want to export measurement data immediately in text format,
- and import for analysis in other software, such as Excel.
Other Convenient Functions
Automatically Set the Optimal Parameter for Peak Detection
Easy to Transfer Data Processing Table
LabSolutions is a trademark of Shimadzu Corporation.
Excel is either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corp. in the United States and/or other countries.