Energy dispersive X-ray Fluorescence spectrometer
Simple procedures ensure worry-free operation, even for first-time users
Start sample measurement from [Screening Analysis], using simple steps. Measurement condition selection, which typically relies on the judgment of the experimenter, is determined automatically.
Place the Sample
- After placement, the sample observation camera observes the sample and confirms the sample's analysis position.
- Set the analysis area to 3 mm, 5 mm, or 10 mm diameter.
- Close the sample chamber.
Select Analysis Conditions/ Enter Sample Name
- The [Measurement Preparation] window displays the current sample image. Use this window to select analysis conditions and enter a sample name.
- Start measurement with a single click.
Display of Analysis Result
- After measurements are completed, [Pass/Fail Judgment], [Concentration], and [3σ(Measurement Variance)] are displayed for all 5 elements in an easy-to-understand layout.
- Display the [Result List] and [Individual Report] with a single mouse click.