LAB CENTER XRF-1800
Wavelength Dispersive X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometer
World first 250 µm Mapping!
With spirit of a pioneer of local analysis, mapping and 4 kW thin-window X-ray tube, Shimadzu brush up these technologies with reviewing hardware and software, and achieve more reliable, more operative and more functional system. We are proud to introduce XRF-1800 system.
- World first 250µm Mapping for wavelength dispersive analysis (patented). This enables to analyze content distribution and intensity distribution of non uniform sample.
- Qualitative/quantitative analysis using higher-order X-rays (patent pending). More accurate evaluation of higher-order X-rays makes higher.
- Film thickness measurement and inorganic component analysis for high-polymer thin films with background FP method (patented).
- Local analysis
- CCD camera option for sample position designation (patent pending).
- 4 kW thin-window X-ray tube for high reliability and long life. Compared with conventional 3 kW tube, more than double of sensitivity is achieve in light elements.
- Ease of use – template and matching functions based on Shimadzu expertise. Optimal conditions can be created based on prepared conditions for sample forms like liquid, powder, solid, metal and oxides.
* Appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.