This product is only available in Europe, Southeast Asia and China.
Two analytical lines can be operated simultaneously for different applications
All units including the column oven, flow controller and sample injection unit are comprehensively optimized at the design stage to achieve world-class repeatability of peak area and peak height. The large vaporization capacity ensures excellent repeatability, even when using solvents that are highly volatile upon injection, such as acetone. Long-term stability of retention time is realized by the new room compensation technology built into the advanced flow controller (AFC).
High-speed analysis with narrow bore capillary columns reduces analysis time and improves sample throughput. GC-2010 Pro has excellent flow and pressure control system, which can meet the requirements of rapid analysis with conventional configuration and effectively improve the analysis efficiency.
High-speed analysis of coffee flavoring
GC-2010 Pro incorporates a double-jet cooling system, which enables the reduction of cooling time from 450℃ to 50℃ in 3.4min, realizing more efficient and rapid cooling. In addition, with the ability of rapid heating, GC-2010 Pro can significantly reduce the analysis time.
The constant linear velocity mode related to the separation performance is recommended for the carrier gas control and can obtain the optimum separation conditions in the shortest time compared with the previous control method by setting the column inlet pressure and flow.
Reducing running cost by gas saving is an important issue in GC operation. GC-2010 Pro reduces gas consumption by decreasing of split ratio after injection as well as automatic shutdown functions after finishing all analysis.
Select from three injection units and five detector types to suit the needs of your analysis. When using LabSolutions, three kinds of plotter can be used for simultaneous detection. Options such as injection units, detectors and autoinjectors can easily be retrofitted.
*The number of parts installed simultaneously depends on the type of injection unit and detector.
*Only two analytical lines could be running simultaneously.
In order to obtain good data, it is necessary to select an appropriate injection method according to the analysis purpose and sample. GC-2010 Pro can select the most suitable injection method from three injection units.
- Temperature programmable Injector
The sample is injected at a low temperature and gasified by programmed heating of the injection port. This was recovery of thermolabile components can be improved. OCI is suitable for samples with a wide boiling point range.
- Configured for either cool, on-column injector (OCI) or programmed temperature vaporization (PTV) injection mode.
- Uses inert quartz PTV inserts.
- An optional OCI insert allows connecting a narrow-bore capillary column directly to the injector without a 0.53mm pre-column. (No need to compress the connecting device)
The full range of high-sensitivity detectors supports a wide variety of application analyses. Each detector is equipped with an advanced pressure controller (APC) that digitally sets the gas parameters of each detector. To ensure secure use of hydrogen the connector joints have reverse threads to prevent incorrect pipe connections (FID, FPD, FTD).
- High-sensitivity has been achieved by thorough cleaning of detector gas lines and the latest noise-reduction technology.
- Automatic ignition, re-ignition and flame extinguishing functions
- Feedback function reduces gas supply pressure to zero when the hydrogen flame is extinguished.
- Hydrogen connector joints have reverse threads to prevent incorrect pipe connections.
- For analysis of electrophilic compounds and also for high sensitivity detection of organohalogen compounds, metallo-organic compounds and compounds with C=O double bond.
- By thoroughly simulating the gas flow path inside the ECD detection cell, a gas flow path and the detection structure (Contact Free technology) are developed to minimize the contact between the samples flowing from the chromatographic column and the collector and the nickel wire source, thus significantly improving the durability of ECD detection cell.
- Microvolume cell for sharper peaks.
- Analysis is not easily affected by the temperature changes within column oven
- For analysis of organo nitrogen and phosphorus compounds, such as residual pesticides.
- No tools needed for collector replacement.
- Alkali source regeneration kit (option) reduces operational costs.
- Hydrogen connector fittings have reverse threads to prevent pipe connections.
- For analysis of pesticide residues, odor components, phosphorous compounds, sulfur compounds and organo-tin compounds.
- The dual-focus system achieves high sensitivity.
- No tools required for replacement of interference filters with high daily maintenance frequency.
Responding to the ever increasing demands for trace level analysis, all detectors of GC-2010 Pro realize high sensitivity in miniaturization design. The new flame photometric detector (FPD) and flame ionization detector (FID) show significantly increased sensitivity.
High-sensitivity has been achieved by thorough cleaning of detector gas lines and the latest noise-reduction technology.
Analysis of n-C12, 14, 16 / n-heptane solution
It achieves compact design and improves the flame stability by improving the nozzle form. In addition, the "dual-focus system" achieves excellent ultra high sensitivity. The dual-focus system adds a lens to the interference filter for efficient light collection at the photomultiplier light receptor.