Shimadzu HS-20 Driver for Chromeleon™
Control HS-20 Headspace Sampler Using Chromeleon 6.8 / 7.2
Control Shimadzu GC and HS-20
A new driver enables control of the HS-20 headspace sampler with Thermo Scientific Dionex Chromeleon Chromatography Data System (CDS) Software. This means Shimadzu's GC-2010 Plus, GC-2014 and HS-20 instrument parameters can be set seamlessly via Chromeleon.
The control panel / ePanel shown in Chromeleon provides functions for the direct control of Shimadzu GC and HS-20. It is also equipped with monitoring functions to allow system operating status to be assessed at a glance as well as a system check function for monitoring the usage of consumables by various instruments. As a result, the software can be used for daily inspections of instruments prior to an analysis, and as a means of monitoring the operating status during analyses. Also, Shimadzu instrument control parameters are set through the program file editor / method editor embedded in Chromeleon. These parameters are stored and handled as standard Chromeleon program method files.
|Description||Versions with Functionality Verified|
|Shimadzu HS-20 Driver for Chromeleon 6.8||Chromeleon 6.8 SR13 or later|
|Shimadzu GC Driver for Chromeleon 7.2||Chromeleon 7.2 SR1 or later|
- These drivers are dedicated for the HS-20. The GC-2010/2010 Plus/2014 can be controlled using the Thermo Fisher Scientific driver provided with Chromeleon 6.8/7.2.
GC systems: GC-2010, GC-2010 Plus, GC-2014
Autosamplers: HS-20 headspace sampler, AOC-20i autoinjector, AOC-20s autosampler
|Sample injection port||GC-2010 (Plus): SPL-2010 (Plus), OCI / PTV-2010 (Plus)
GC-2014 : SPL-2014, DINJ-2014
|Detector||GC-2010 (Plus): FID-2010 (Plus), TCD-2010 (Plus), ECD-2010 (Plus),
FPD-2010 (Plus), FTD-2010 (Plus)
GC-2014 : DFID-2014, SFID-2014, TCD-2014, ECD-2014
|Additional flow controller||GC-2010 (Plus): APC (3 auxiliary channels)|
|Low-temperature oven controller||GC-2010 (Plus): CRG-2010
- Shimadzu GC-2010 (Plus) and GC-2014 with AOC-20 control are included in Chromeleon software.
- Shimadzu HS-20 driver can perform overlapped sample heating during sequential analysis.
- It is not recommended to connect other vendors' instruments to the same instrument server.
- Chromeleon is a trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.