GC/MS Method Package Ver.2 for Residual Pesticides in Foods
Method files pre-registered with optimized analytical conditions, compound information, including retention indices, and report templates for outputting analysis results are provided as a single package.
Because the retention indices of all compounds are pre-registered, GCMSsolution's AART (Automatic Adjustment of Retention Time) function allows retention times to be easily corrected for easier and smoother analysis.
* To use the AART function, an n-alkane mixture solution is required separately.
Identification results can be displayed in order from components having the highest potential to exist. This tool is linked to GCMSsolution, so component identification in actual sample analysis can be studied carefully.
* Microsoft® Excel™ is needed to use the identification support tool provided with this package.
|Applicable instrument||GCMS-QP2020, GCMS-QP2010 series|
|Workstation||GCMSsolution Ver. 2.60 or later|
|Product configuration||Method files (30 types) for analysis, method files for correcting retention times, report format files (7 types), tuning files, identification support tool, glass inserts (pack of 5)|
- Note that no warranty whatsoever is made regarding the accuracy of the information contained in the database or the efficacy of information obtained as a result of its use.
- To verify the qualitative and quantitative information obtained on this system, be sure to implement tests using standard samples.
- To reliably identify registered substances using this database, perform measurement under the instrument conditions of method template files contained in this product.