Preparative system general HPLC: Nexera Prep
|Maximum Number of Containers||Up to 540 pcs* (10 mm I.D. test tubes)||Up to 100 pcs* (1.5 mL vials)|
|Maximum Injection Volume||Up to 20 mL (with the Large Capacity Injection Kit)||Up to 5 mL|
|Cooling Function||None||Yes (Optionally available)|
|Compatible Containers and Quantities||
10 mmO.D. test tube 540 pcs
12 mmO.D. test tube 486 pcs
16 mmO.D. test tube 216 pcs
18 mmO.D. test tube 216 pcs
25 mmO.D. test tube 108 pcs
35 mmO.D. test tube 54 pcs
MTP/DWP 9 pcs
1.5 mL vials 100 pcs
4.0 mL vials 80 pcs
13 mL vials 25 pcs
|Compatible Containers and Quantities||W 390 x H 560 x D 730 mm, 40 kg||W 260 x H 280 x D 320 mm, 18.5 kg|
* Depends on the type of racks used
Compact Design for Small-Volume Samples
For smaller scale collection, or specialized applications that require enclosure and cooling, the FRC-10A is a compact fraction collector that provides time and signal based triggering. A variety of programmable fractionation functions enable target components to be collected with high purity and high recovery.。
|Maximum Number of Fractions||Up to 540 pcs*||Up to 144 pcs*|
|Maximum Flow Rate||150 mL/min|
|Fractionation Mode||Configured through a combination of basic mode (initial parameter mode) and time program mode (14 parameters)|
|Cooling Function||None||Optionally available|
|Compatible Containers and
10 mmO.D. test tube 540 pcs 4 mL vial 252 pcs
12 mmO.D. test tube 486 pcs 15 mL vial 108 pcs
16 mmO.D. test tube 216 pcs 50 mL vial 54 pcs
18 mmO.D. test tube 216 pcs 250 mL vial 20 pcs
25 mmO.D. test tube 108 pcs 500/1000 mL bottle 12 pcs
35 mmO.D. test tube 54 pcs MTP/DWP 9 pcs
10 mmO.D. test tubes 144 pcs
18 mmO.D. test tubes 164 pcs
35 mmO.D. test tubes 16 pcs
|Size and weight||W390 × H560 × D730 mm, 30 kg||W 260 x H 280 x D 420 mm，15 kg|
Example of Scaling Up from Analytical to Semi Preparative Work
This is an example of scaling up in which seven types of parabens are targeted using a 150 mm long column with a particle size of 5 μm.
The gradient elution conditions investigated at the analytical scale are transitioned to the semi-preparative scale. A comparable chromatogram is obtained at both scales.
Column: Shim-pack Scepter C18-120 (4.6 mm x 150 mm，5 μm）
Column: Shim-pack Scepter C18-120 (20 mm x 150 mm，5 μm）
Column Holder, SLIM
Preparative columns with an I.D. of 20 mm to 50 mm as well as manual switching valves can be attached. The valves can be used for column switching.
|Installable Valves||Installable Columns||Size|
|Column Hub||Automatic Switching Valves Up to 4 pcs||Preparative Columns 2 pcs Analytical Columns 6 pcs*||W 260 x H 560 x D 500 mm|
|Column Holder||Manual Switching Valves Up to 4 pcs||Preparative Columns 2 pcs Analytical Columns 1 pc||W 250 x H 465 x D 400 mm|
|Column Holder SLIM||Manual Switching Valves Up to 5 pcs||Preparative Columns 2 pcs Analytical Columns 1 pc**||W 110 x H 625 x D 500 mm|
* When attaching three or more analytical columns or two preparative columns to the column hub, the optional "Column Bracket" is needed.
** If two preparative columns are attached using the column holder SLIM, the optional column clamp ASSY (P/N: 228-17701-94) is required.
A/D Conversion Board Kit
This is required for preparative work using multiple detector triggers. Expand the hardware to suit the number of detection trigger channels required.
DGU-403 / DGU-405
- A low-capacity degassing unit that uses a special fluororesin membrane.
DGU-403 : 3 flow lines, DGU-405 : 5 flow lines
- The maximum operating flow rate per flow line is 10 mL/min.
- Designed for use in analytical and preparative fractionation, this unit is used only when retention time reproducibility needs to be improved during analysis.
* When connecting to an LC-20AP, a connection kit must be obtained separately.
* LC-20AR connection kit is required when the operating flow rate is more than 10 mL/min.
- Eliminates air bubbles, baseline undulation, drifting, etc. by purging dissolved air from mobile phases.
- The DGU-10B can be used to degas up to four mobile phase solutions with helium gas.
- This unit is switched ON/OFF from the solvent delivery unit or system controller.
FCV-20AH2 / FCV-12AH
- The valve position is controlled by event signal input.
- Valve type: 2-position/6-port rotary valve (recycle valve : 2-position/3-port valve)
- Maximum operating pressure: 34.3 MPa
- Operating pH range: pH 1 to 10
- Operating temperature range: 4 to 35°C
- Storing the FCV-12AH in the Option Box helps reduce the volume of preparative piping, including the recycling flow lines.
- This low-pressure gradient unit is for the LC-20AP large-volume solvent delivery pump.
- A gradient can be produced with a single pump, enabling gradient preparative work at low cost.
- A single unit is capable of providing up to a four-liquid gradient as well as solvent switching, reducing the work involved in mobile phase investigations during method development.
FCV-11AL / FCV-11ALS / FCV-230AL
- Capable of switching solvents using solenoid valves.
- The FCV-11AL/FCV-11ALS provide switching between two solvents. The FCV-11AL can supply up to three solvent delivery units, whereas the FCV-11ALS is used for one unit. It can be controlled from the LC-20AP/20AR front panel directly or through a system controller CBM-20A/20Alite and workstation software.
- The FCV-230AL provides switching between two solvents (optionally four solvents). It can be controlled from the LC-20AP/20AR front panel directly or through a system controller CBM-20A/20Alite and workstation software.