Development > Characterization Analysis
Amino Acid Composition Analysis (Pre-Column HPLC)
Achieves High-Speed Analysis and Automatic Derivatization of Amino Acids
Features of Pre-column HPLC Analysis
- Fast analysis by UHPLC significantly shortens analysis time.
- Using the automatic pretreatment functionality of the SIL-30AC autosampler for the derivatization process provides data with high reproducibility.
- The RF-20Axs fluorescence detector offers the world’s highest sensitivity levels, enabling analysis with extremely high sensitivity.
- The wavelength switching function included in the RF-20AXS fluorescence detector enables simultaneous analysis of the OPA-derivatized substances and FMOC-derivatived substances, which are detected at different wavelengths.
- The system can be used to analyze a variety of substances other than amino acids.
- The LabSolutions LC/GC integrated workstation software is equipped with a wealth of system control functions. It also provides security and electronic signature functions.