Microchip Electrophoresis System for DNA/RNA Analysis MCE®-202 MultiNA
This next-generation microchip electrophoresis system - will bring about revolutionary changes in life science laboratories.
- Operation of the Microchip Electrophoresis System MCE®-202 MultiNA is completely different from that using manually-intensive agarose gel electrophoresis as well as the disposable microchip electrophoresis systems, taking full advantage of automated analysis features in the pursuit of ease of use.
- Size markers automatically correct electrophoresis results for automatic size prediction and quantitation. Moreover users can perform either automatic or manual reanalysis of their data. Even if analysis of all samples is not yet finished, analysis results of completed samples can be confirmed.
- Confirm current operating conditions with a quick glance at the software’s well status display, analysis schedule list, and chip status display. The separation electropherogram is displayed in real time of the analysis.
- Extensive operation and maintenance functions are provided, including analysis performance check functions.
- User-friendly data processing functions handle importing sample sheets and exporting analysis data in CSV format.
This instrument is not available in the USA and may not be available in some other countries.
Please contact your local Shimadzu representative for availability.
Start Analysis in Just Three Steps
Extremely simple operation. Once the analysis schedule has been created, simply load the samples and reagents and click the Start button.
Outstanding Ease of Use
Register the analysis schedule.*
* A single analysis schedule permits analysis using multiple reagent kits.
Load the samples and reagents.
Press the Start button.