Gene Amplification Reagent
Novel chemistry to neutralise PCR amplification inhibitors and accelerate PCR analysis
- DNA present in blood can be amplified directly.
- No DNA extraction is required. Thus, risk of cross contamination and/or procedural error is dramatically reduced.
- Only small volumes of blood are necessary (0.5-1µl ).
- Various anticoagulants (including sodium citrate, dipotassium EDTA, and sodium heparinate) can be used.
- Blood (citrated or EDTA-treated blood is recommended) stored frozen for long periods can be analyzed.
- Simplifies PCR methods resulting in its use in a broad range of routine applications including mass screening.
Ampdirect is distributed through Nacalai Tesque, Inc. and its global partners www.nacalai.com
Please contact Nacalai Tesque, Inc. for further information or if you have any questions on the technology or availability of the reagent.