MALDI TOF-TOF Mass Spectrometer
A highly flexible research grade MALDI TOF/TOF mass spectrometer
Essential features providing confident results
- High resolution MS data in reflectron mode for more accurate and confident peptide mass fingerprinting (PMF) and complex mixture analysis.
- Uncompromised linear mass range and sensitivity.
- Near-axis laser irradiation for enhanced ion transmission and sensitivity in all modes of operation.
- Advanced calibration algorithms with easy to use software providing more accurate data.
- Intuitive software incorporating data dependent workflows for achieving the maximum result with the minimum user input, making it ideal for novice and expert users alike.
- Flexibility - this is not just another proteomics workhorse. Polymers, oligonucleotides, SNPs, metabolites, carbohydrates and small molecules amongst others may all be analysed and processed.
Key Performance Features
- Near-axis laser irradiation with a 50Hz variable repetition rate N2 laser
- Uncompromised linear mode performance for high mass analysis
- Patented improved curved field reflectron
- Mass range 1-500kDa in linear mode; 1-80kDa in reflectron mode
- Mass resolution 5000 FWHM (ACTH 18-39) in linear mode; 20000 FWHM (ACTH 7-38) in reflectron mode
- Sensitivity 250 amol (Glu-fibrinopeptide) in reflectron mode
- Mass accuracy <5ppm in reflectron mode
- Precursor ion resolution >400 FWHM
- High energy MS/MS using helium collision gas
- Flexible target formats - ranging from 48 well microscope slide format targets to 384 well microtitre plate targets
Additional Key Features and Benefits
- Proteomics experiments
- LC MALDI
- Tissue imaging/biomarker discovery
- Polymer analysis
- Oligonucleotide/primer analysis
- Full integration with robotic sample preparation devices such as the Accuspot and ChIP for a variety of applications