Testing Machine Configurator
Shimadzu has released its Testing Machine Configurator, a software program that recommends a testing system configuration that matches a customer's requirements.
The configurator is simple to operate, and by providing answers to just a few questions, users can verify a testing system configuration and request a quotation.
Shimadzu recommends the Testing Machine Configurator for users who need to perform the following kinds of work.
- Perform material tests, such as tensile, compression, bending, shear, and peeling tests, but do not know what system configuration are suitable.
- Perform tests in accordance with ISO and ASTM standards but do not know which system is suitable for a specific test.
- Design a testing setup configured to their own specific needs.
Using the Testing Machine Configurator enables customers to find solutions to the following needs.
・Quickly find an example of a testing system configuration suitable for the material being testing.
• Find examples of testing system configurations that conform to ISO, ASTM, and other standards*1 immediately.
[ASTM] A370, C1499-01, C297, C633, D143, D1623, D1781, D1894, D2344, D2519, D3167, D3410, D3574, D3846, D4255, D429 A, D4833, D5034, D5045, D5379, D5528, D638, D6641, D6671, D695, D7137, D732, D790, F1264 A1, F1306, F2606
• Easily create their own specific testing system configurations.
• Confirm the testing system configuration and submit requests for quotations online. There is no need to make telephone inquiries.