GC/MS Method Package Ver.2 for Residual Pesticides in Foods - Features
"Ready to Use Method" that Comprehensively Covers the Positive List System is Provided
Method files pre-registered with optimized analytical conditions, compound information, including retention indices, and report templates for outputting analysis results are provided as a single package.
Simultaneous Analysis of Multiple Component Samples Has Been Simplified
Because the retention indices of all compounds are pre-registered, GCMSsolution's AART (Automatic Adjustment of Retention Time) function allows retention times to be easily corrected for easier and smoother analysis.
* To use the AART function, an n-alkane mixture solution is required separately.
High Reliability Ensured by Identification Support Tool
Identification results can be displayed in order from components having the highest potential to exist. This tool is linked to GCMSsolution, so component identification in actual sample analysis can be studied carefully.
* Microsoft® Excel™ is needed to use the identification support tool provided with this package.
- Note that no warranty whatsoever is made regarding the accuracy of the information contained in the database or the efficacy of information obtained as a result of its use.
- To verify the qualitative and quantitative information obtained on this system, be sure to implement tests using standard samples.
- To reliably identify registered substances using this database, perform measurement under the instrument conditions of method template files contained in this product.