CLAM-2030 - Features
Fully Automated Sample Preparation Module for LCMS
Automates All Process Steps, from Pretreatment to Measuring Analytes in Blood, Urine, Serum and Plasma Samples
Simply place blood collection tubes in position, set parameters on the dedicated software, and the module automatically performs everything from sample pretreatment to LC/MS/MS analysis
1. Preparation of blood collection tube
Prepare a blood collection tube with a sample (whole blood, blood plasma, blood serum, urine) in it.
Note: Analysis of blood serum/plasma components requires pretreating samples by centrifuging in advance.
2. Start the measurement after setting parameters
Set the parameters with the dedicated control software
Reduce operation mistakes and perform a faster analysis in three easy steps: obtain sample ID, select analysis process steps (kit), and press the START button.
Full automation throughout the entire process from pretreatment to LC/MS/MS measurement.
Supports Measuring a Wide Range of Compounds
• A wide lineup* of compatible LCMS systems is available for analyzing a variety of measurements.
• Measure hundreds of compounds in a single analysis.
• Easily change between different methods.
*LCMS-8040 /8045 /8050 /8060 /8060NX /9030
Checking Various Measurement Results Is Easy
• Measurement results, data alarms, and device status can be confirmed.
Quantitative results (concentration value), Mass chromatogram of each component.
Calibration curve accuracy %, data alarm for the measurement result of the quality control substance.
•Easily output reports on library search results.