Shimadzu Nexera series Driver for Multi-Vendor Software - Specs
|Mobile phase monitor||
LC-40D， LC-40D XR，LC-40B XR， LC-40D XS，LC-40D X3， LC-40B X3
|Mobile Phase Flow Line Switching Valve||
|High-Pressure Flow-Line Switching Valve||
* The SPD-M30A can be controlled in combination with other Prominence/Nexera drivers.
* The CTO-30A can not be controlled in the Chromeleon 7.2 workstation.
* The corresponding ROM version of the instruments varies depending on the software. If you want to confirm, please contact our person in charge.
* Shimadzu LC and third-party LC systems cannot be connected to a single computer or data acquisition server (LAC/E 32 etc.). Prepare a separate data acquisition server for Shimadzu LC.
* Using Chromeleon 7.2, up to two systems can be controlled per computer as a license.
* Other software can control up to four systems on a single computer or data acquisition server (LAC/E 32 etc.). Detectors that collect 3D data, such as PDA detectors, should be counted as a single system.
Ex) When an LC device including a PDA detector is controlled, the remaining control units are two units at maximum.
* Waters® and Empower® are registered trademarks of Waters in the USA and other countries.
* Chromeleon™ is a registered trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.