Shim-pack MC PLONAS Series
Trapping Columns (Shim-pack MCT C18/C8, Shim-pack MCT LC18/LC8)
Shim-pack™ MC PLONAS Series
- Shim-pack MC PLONAS 2.7 μm columns reduce the back pressure yet maintain the performance of a sub 2 μm fully porous particle column. The pressure limit is 40 MPa.
- Achieve lower LODs and LOQs, better resolution, and greater reproducibility using the unique superficially porous particle found in Shim-pack MC PLONAS.
- Greater dimensional offerings allows for higher efficiency with better resolving power for challenging applications.
- An array of pore sizes designed to meet the needs of any application.
- Increased ruggedness because of larger porosity frits resulting in less clogging compared to competitor columns.
- Excellent column-to-column and lot-to-lot reproducibility.
News / Events
Technical Report: "Support of Remote Analysis Work with Integrated LC System i-Series"
Shimadzu has released the LC-2030C NT.
The LC-2030C NT provides a simple touch-screen user interface and a workﬂow that requires no specialist training.
Technical Report: "High-precision analysis of the photodegradable compound Naproxen using the UV cut-off filter of the photodiode array detector SPD-M40"
Shimadzu has released the Method Scouting System.
Method Scouting System is a method development system based on Shimadzu’s UHPLC technology.
Shimadzu has released the Nexera MX.
Nexera MX processes twice the number of samples as conventional LCMS systems in the same amount of time.
“Advanced i-Series” High Performance Liquid Chromatograph
Retaining the excellent basic functions of the flagship “i-Series”, the Advanced i-Series boasts increased pressure resistance and additional functions to support remote work including working from home.
3 Good health and well-being