Shim-pack MC PLONAS Series
Trapping Columns (Shim-pack MCT C18/C8, Shim-pack MCT LC18/LC8)
Shim-pack™ MC PLONAS Series
- Shim-pack MC PLONAS 2.7 μm columns reduce the back pressure yet maintain the performance of a sub 2 μm fully porous particle column. The pressure limit is 40 MPa.
- Achieve lower LODs and LOQs, better resolution, and greater reproducibility using the unique superficially porous particle found in Shim-pack MC PLONAS.
- Greater dimensional offerings allows for higher efficiency with better resolving power for challenging applications.
- An array of pore sizes designed to meet the needs of any application.
- Increased ruggedness because of larger porosity frits resulting in less clogging compared to competitor columns.
- Excellent column-to-column and lot-to-lot reproducibility.
News / Events
Oligonucleotide Therapeutics Solution Guide is now available
Oligonucleotide therapeutics are nucleic acid polymers generally comprised of a few to several dozen bases (including modified bases) linked together. They are produced by chemical synthesis and act directly on organisms without being translated into proteins.
Cosmetics and Personal Care Products
The environment surrounding cosmetics and personal care products is changing. In addition to serving the original aesthetic purpose, cosmetics are required to be environmentally friendly and impart no adverse effects on animals.
Shimadzu has released the Catechin Analysis Kit
The National Agriculture and Food Research Organization (NARO) and Shimadzu are studying fast, convenient, and accurate methods for analyzing the functional components in foods for purposes of data analysis and social implementation.
Shimadzu has updated the LabSolutions MD
LabSolutions MD uses an “Analytical Quality by Design” (AQbD) approach for achieving efficient method development by designing analysis methods based on science and risk.
In order to reduce plastic waste, the development of eco-friendly alternative materials is being promoted. As an alternative, biomass plastics and biodegradable plastics are becoming more widely available. Biodegradable Plastics are plastics that are decomposed into low-molecular compounds by microorganisms in the environment. So they break down easily in nature, which is an opposite characteristic of petroleum-based plastics.
Shimadzu has released the Nexera lite inert
Nexera lite inert is a robust HPLC system that eliminates the risk of corrosion by high-salt mobile phases and sample adsorption onto metal surfaces. It improves the data quality of protein analysis in biological samples with superior reproducibility, without any special considerations for stable and long-term use.
3 Good health and well-being