Shim-pack MC PLONAS Series
Trapping Columns (Shim-pack MCT C18/C8, Shim-pack MCT LC18/LC8)
Shim-pack™ MC PLONAS Series
- Shim-pack MC PLONAS 2.7 μm columns reduce the back pressure yet maintain the performance of a sub 2 μm fully porous particle column. The pressure limit is 40 MPa.
- Achieve lower LODs and LOQs, better resolution, and greater reproducibility using the unique superficially porous particle found in Shim-pack MC PLONAS.
- Greater dimensional offerings allows for higher efficiency with better resolving power for challenging applications.
- An array of pore sizes designed to meet the needs of any application.
- Increased ruggedness because of larger porosity frits resulting in less clogging compared to competitor columns.
- Excellent column-to-column and lot-to-lot reproducibility.
News / Events
Shimadzu has released the Nexera MX.
Nexera MX processes twice the number of samples as conventional LCMS systems in the same amount of time.
“Advanced i-Series” High Performance Liquid Chromatograph
Retaining the excellent basic functions of the flagship “i-Series”, the Advanced i-Series boasts increased pressure resistance and additional functions to support remote work including working from home.
Shimadzu has released the ELSD-LT III Evaporative Light Scattering Detector for HPLC.
The evaporative light scattering detector (ELSD) is a general-purpose universal detector that can even detect components with no UV absorption, such as carbohydrates, lipids, surfactants, and synthetic polymers.
Shimadzu has released the Microsampling Device, MSW2™ Type Udck™
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Application Note: "Analysis of Pharmaceuticals' Impurity - Regulations and Analysis for Carcinogenic Substances -"
Shimadzu has released Shim-pack MC PLONAS Series.
Shim-pack MC PLONAS 2.7 μm columns reduce the back pressure yet maintain the performance of a sub 2 μm fully porous particle column. The pressure limit is 40 MPa.
3 Good health and well-being