We are not provided this laser yet. We will update the states.
- Blue direct diode laser 450 nm
- High brightness
Fiber core diameter: 100 µm
- High power 100 W
The ideal laser light source for yellow metals processing.
Suitable for 3D printing, coating, soldering, etc.
The blue wavelength and high brightness of BLUE IMPACT ™ make a revolution in laser processing world.
- 3D printing
- Phosphor excitation light source
For details, please contact our company.
- Laser output (LD current) control function
- Digital modulation (up to 10 kHz) supported
- LD unit temperature monitoring function
Example of welding of copper sheets (30 µm, 3 sheets)
Microprocessing of copper, gold, and other metals by advantage of high absorption rate
The blue laser offers a higher absorption rate for most metals than the conventional fiber laser or CO2 laser. In particular, the blue laser enables high-quality, high-efficiency processing of gold and cooper, which are difficult to process using an infrared laser. Moreover, the hi-efficiency feature enables low power consumption operation.
Since the blue laser uses a quite small amount of laser energy for processing, it achieves high-quality processing with minimal thermal side effects.
|Output power||100 W|
|Spectral width||<12 nm|
|Connector||D-80 or QBH|
|Core diameter||100 µm|
|Cooling system||Water cooled 1)|
|Operating temperature range||15～35 °C|
|Maximum modulation frequency||10 kHz|
1) Cooling water circulation equipment is not provided with the product.
- Laser unit: H220.5×W482×D597 mm (Excluding fiber)
Power supply unit: H131.5×W482×D397 mm
- Laser unit: 44 kg Power supply unit (including cord): 13 kg