As of Monday, May 8, 2023, the conditions for visitors to visit the museum will be relaxed.
Advance reservations continue.
- Before visiting the Memorial Hall, please note the following.
The following people are asked to refrain from visiting the memorial hall.
- People with symptoms of a fever, cough, strong sense of fatigue, or common cold
- People with pre-existing health conditions or who are worried about the risk of infection
- Opening days and hours
Opening days are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
Hours are 9: 30-17: 00 (admission until 16: 30).
- Admission restrictions (provisional measures):
Reservations must be made up to three days in advance to prevent crowding (population control). (No reservation on the day)
- Requests for cooperation when visiting and our response:
We ask for your understanding and cooperation in the following matters during your visit.
- If you have a fever, cough, severe malaise or cold-like symptoms, please refrain from visiting the museum.
- Please observe cough etiquette and refrain from talking in the building as much as possible.
- Ventilation in buildings is enhanced by installing air purifiers and adjusting air conditioning.