- When using another company’s dynamic balancing machine, be careful when making a connection. Provide notification of the machine specifications beforehand.
- Upgrading of standard machine specifications is possible. Inquire separately about special specifications.
- Performance of unused machines may be greatly influenced by their storage conditions.
- AC100V power source is required for the main body of carburetors of a measuring device separately. (DBM-G)
- Photocell cannot be used. Laser sensor or proximity sensor is required. (Option)
- A separate pre-amp for low-speed measurement is required with the HL-100 or larger machines. (Option)
- Correction using a test rotor is required after the installation of a hard-type machine. (Not covered in standard estimate.)
Note: Specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice.