- Improved Temperature Increase Delay
• Better than previous single-control systems, temperature is maintained closer to the temperature of the item being treated.
• Eliminates need for offset between control temperature and temperature of item being treated.
- Shimadzu Vacuum Furnaces
Tight Box Internal Temperature Control
- Tight box internal temperature data is fed back to master adjustment gauge controler.
- Master adjustment gauge controler corrects for differences between actual and setting temperatures.
- Master sends correction signal to slave and slave sets temperature to corrected value.
- Temperature data for outside tight box (heater zone) is fed back to slave adjustment gauge controler.
- Correction signal for difference between temperature outside tight box and slave setting value is output to each thyristor.