- No need to install cables or use a control rack
- Improved pumping performance
- No separate power supply is necessary because AC power supply is directly input.
The height is 15 % less than the previous model (TMP-V3304) with an integrated power supply unit.
Power consumption is approximately 15 % less than the previous model with a separate power supply unit (with no load).
• Support for hard process
Due to the temperature regulation function and improved motor drive output, the pump can be used even in processes with the existence of reaction products and processes using corrosive gas.
• All-in-one × compact
• Compact model with integrated power supply unit
The power supply unit is integrated in the pump.
No need to install cables or use a control rack
• Improved pumping performance
High pumping efficiency is achieved by applying rarefied gas flow analysis and structure analysis technology.
Power-saving (up to 25 % reduction in power consumption than previous models)
• TMP with integrated power supply
No separate power supply is necessary because AC power supply is directly input.
• Compact and high pumping speed
High pumping speed is achieved on a body one size smaller than Shimadzu's previous models.
• Variable pump speed
The pump speed can be set within a range from 25 to 100 %.