- Higher groove density than conventional products (fewer than 2400 grooves/mm) enables higher optical resolution of spectrometers.
- The grating grooves are produced by a holographic exposure method. Using this method ensures that the amount of stray light due to periodic errors is much less than mechanically ruled gratings.
- Shimadzu’s replica technology provides high-quality products.
- In addition to standard products, requests for special order products are available.
Code number for Standard items
|Spectral Range(nm) *1||118～360||190～400|
at Littrow mounting）
|Coating Material *2||Al＋MgF2||Al|
|Grating Type||Equally spaced straight-groove replica grating *3|
|Blank Material *2||Soda glass|
|Effective Area||Total area less a 2mm strip around the perimeter|
|Groove density tolerance||±0.2%|
|Scratches and Digs||80-50 (in accordance with MIL-O-13830A)|
* This is a reference value and not a guaranteed value.
Outline Drawing（This drawing is drawn as a third angle projection ）
* The external appearances and specifications are subject to change without notice.