ClickTek technologies were created with the user’s point of view firmly in mind, it simplifies the troublesome process of replacing consumables. ClickTek Technologies include these 3 parts:
Columns can be connected with a single touch without using tools.
The secret is the structure of the connector
- 1The inclination angle has been designed appropriately with consideration to operability.
- 2The surface of the pin has been treated to make it slide easily and resist wear.
- 3The shape ensures smooth caulking of the ferrule, which requires the most force during column attachment.
- 4The design ensures that the nut is easily removed.
- 5The presser component enables a strong connection with low force.
ClickTek Prefix Tool
The column length can be adjusted easily using the ClickTek prefix tool which is based on ClickTek technology.
Open/Close the Sample Injection Port with a Single TouchClickTek Nut
With gas chromatographs, the sample is vaporized inside a glass insert in the sample injection unit.
The glass insert is a consumable and must be replaced when it becomes dirty. With the ClickTek nut, which is based on ClickTek technology, the sample injection port can be opened/closed with a single touch, enabling replacement of the glass insert.
The difference from previous products is clear! The secret is the structure of the nut.
- 1The angle is adjusted through multiple steps to ensure that the force applied by the user is constant.
- 2To minimize the size, the nut serves the role of the pin and spring as well as the cover. The optimal materials have been selected with consideration to the high temperatures reached.