Superior Detection Now in Compact Size
-A fast-track approach for chemical composition and impurity analysis-
The LCMS-2050 is Shimadzu’s latest compact single quadruple LCMS with countless benefits. This miniaturized MS detector boasts industry leading scan speeds and polarity switching speeds, excellent ionization capability, and a wide mass range, capable of detecting analytes from large molecules to low polarity compounds with high sensitivity. As a sole solution for LC detection, the LCMS-2050 has the power to deliver better results with incredible simplicity and unparalleled robustness. It will make analysis simply effortless and change the productivity of any analytical laboratory. Find out more below how our LCMS-2050 can meet your various analysis needs in pharmaceuticals, food, and chemicals.
Analysis of Impurities in Atorvastatin Using Single Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer
- Easy to obtain molecular weight information of APIs and impurities contained in pharmaceuticals.
- Detected masses of APIs and impurities can be viewed directly on UV chromatograms for easy interpretation. text
- Compound structures can be deduced by acquiring a pseudo-MS/MS spectrum through in-source CID.
Food Metabolomics of Alcoholic Beverage Using Single-Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer
- Food metabolomics can be performed easily by using single-quadrupole LC/MS.
- Enables simultaneous analysis of 143 compounds including amino acids, organic acids, nucleic acid metabolites, and functional components.
- Even inexperienced metabolomics users can easily perform multivariate analysis by using Multi-omics Analysis Package.
Analysis of Organic EL Materials and Impurities Using Single Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer
- The synthesis of organic EL materials can be easily confirmed using a single quadrupole mass spectrometer in the same space as an HPLC system.
- Equipped standard with a heated DUISTM unit, the system can even ionize compounds with low polarity, such as polycyclic aromatics.
- By combining a single quadrupole mass spectrometer with the HPLC unit, the system can be used to check for known impurities or easily predict the molecular weight of unknown impurities.