AT-R Series - Features
1. Easy Settings Enable Responsiveness and Stability to be Freely Changed
Responsiveness becomes very important when weighing fixed amounts of powders and liquids. On the other hand, stability is required when weighing substances in environments subject to drafts or vibrations. The AT-R balances are equipped with a 5-stage indicator. It is easy to switch between a response focus (R) and a stability focus (S) during measurements.
2. Equipped with Two Interfaces: USB and RS232C
The balances are equipped as standard with two convenient interfaces for connection with a computer or PLC (programmable logic controller). Human error can be prevented by direct transfer of weight values to the computer.
● The balances have been shown to operate with the following PLCs from major companies.
- Mitsubishi Electric Q Series
- OMRON CJ2 Series
- Keyence KV-8000
- IDEC FC6A Series
3. Addition of an Ionizer Increases Measurement Reliability
The optional STABLO™-AP ionizer (static remover) quickly removes static from samples and containers, without creating a draft. This prevents reproducibility errors and fluctuations in measurement values due to static electricity. The static elimination can be enhanced by placing flasks in the AP Holder (sold separately).