- A single analyzer can measure five components NOx, SO2, CO, CO2, and O2 at high precision.
- A front-door type small cubicle ensures a small footprint.
- It incorporates a variety of functions including automatic calibration, remote calibration, logical calculation functions, and alarms.
- A large LCD screen displays the concentrations of all measured components at the same time.
- A dry calibration system is adopted so very little gas from gas cylinders is used, thus reducing running costs.
- An integrated barometer enables air pressure correction. (option)