Instantaneously calculates magnitude and angle of unbalance and each unit is equipped with Shimadzu's proprietary full-digital technology.
The Shimadzu DBM-TII dynamic balancing and measurement control system is compatible with a wide variety of horizontal soft types, horizontal hard types, and vertical dynamic balancing systems. A digital signal processor provides both a vibration component extraction function and a full dynamic range automatic linearity correction function. These features help ensure high reliability and precision.
- The easy actuation by a touch panel.
- I do not choose operating environment (I also OK an actuation by the hand to which oil adhered).
- It is the Compact Flash adoption to a storage medium.
- Provides high-precision in short measurement time.
- Full digital processing, for outstanding reliability.
- Ultra-short measurement time, about 1/3 of conventional systems
- Resistant to changes in surrounding environment
|Measurement Method||Fully digital cross correlation(FDCC)|
|Display||Graphical display shows results in vector and digital form|
|Input RPM||100rpm to 12,000rpm ※(depends on mechanical unit)|
|Number of Data channels||512 channels per project|
|Compensation Functions||Zero-compensation, eccentricity compensation,
keyway compensation, input value compensation
|Ambient Conditions||Temperature& 0℃ to 40℃ Humidity: 20% to 80% (with no condensation)|
|Size||W80×D300×H300 mm (excluding computer and monitor)|
Note: Standard specification includes the "Balance Koubou" control software.
General rotating parts
Precautions when exporting measurement control systems outside of Japan:
When exporting this equipment outside of Japan, please be sure to use the control system that conforms to Japan's Export Trade Control Order (maximum RPM of the control system must not exceed 12,500 rpm). The Export Trade Control Order also applies when relocating equipment that is currently used in Japan to another country.
Note: Specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice.