Shimadzu HPLC systems demonstrate high reliability, with outstanding performance, such as ultra-low carryover and exceptional area reproducibility, and superior data quality. In addition, they are carefully designed for broad applicability and easy operation.
Shimadzu's integrated LC system has been reborn as i-Series Plus. Equipped with ACTO technology for even smoother migration of existing analytical methods, the Nexera-i MT method transfer system allows for easy method transfer between HPLC and UHPLC.
Meet the Nexera X2, the most advanced UHPLC available today.
Nexera UC improves your analytical workflow by utilizing a completely new separation technology, Unified Chromatography, which unites sample separation, analysis with various separation modes, and high-sensitivity detection.
To speed up R&D in such areas as pharmacokinetics (drug manufacturing), it has become increasingly necessary to analyze large numbers of samples at high speed and high precision. In response to these demands, the new Nexera MP Ultra High Performance Liquid Chromatograph utilizing the SIL-30ACMP Multiplate Autosampler was developed.
- Nexera FV Ultra High Performance Liquid Chromatograph for Online Dissolution Testing
- Ultra Fast Preparative and Purification Liquid Chromatograph
- Comprehensive Two-Dimensional Liquid Chromatograph
- Preparative Chromatography Systems
- State-of-the-Art Auto Purification/Powderization System, Crude2Pure
- Amino Acid Analysis System
- LC/MS Ultra Fast Amino Acid Analysis System, UF-Amino Station
- Integrated Protein Digestion HPLC, Perfinity iDP
- Online Sample Preparation, Co-Sense Series
- Inert LC system
- Bromate Analysis System
- Cyanic Analysis System
- Gel Permeation Chromatography System
- GPC Cleanup System
- Reducing Sugar Analysis System
- Organic Acid Analysis System
- SEC(GPC)-AccuSpot-AXIMA System
Food Safety Analyzer
Accessories & Components
- Chemical Reaction Box
- Column Oven
- Conductivity Detector
- Degassing Unit
- Evaporative Light Scattering Detector
- Fluorescence Detector
- Fraction Collector
- High Pressure Switching Valve
- Low-pressure gradient unit
- Refractive Index Detector
- Solvent Delivery Unit
- System Controller
- UV-VIS detector / Photodiode Array Detector
- iPad® Control
- LabTotal Vial
Columns and Consumables
Packed Columns for High-Performance Liquid Chromatograph
Reduces the Adsorption of Basic Compounds on the Surface of the Glass Vial
Effectively adsorb impurities in the mobile phase in order to reduce the time required for method development and impurity analysis.
|LabSolutions||: Analysis Data System Compliant with ER/ES Regulations Progress Configuration of LabSolutions System|
|CLASS-Agent||: Network-compatible Analysis Data Management Tool|
|C-R8A||: Chromatopac Integrator|
|LC Driver for Waters EmpowerTM|
|LC Driver for Chromeleon 6.8R|
|LC Driver for OpenLAB CDS EZChrom Edition|