Shimadzu HPLC systems demonstrate high reliability, with outstanding performance, such as ultra-low carryover and exceptional area reproducibility, and superior data quality. In addition, they are carefully designed for broad applicability and easy operation.
- Experience New Benchmarks - The Nexera series is a family of HPLC systems that marries these AI and IoT enhancements to set new industry
Shimadzu's integrated LC system has been reborn as i-Series Plus. Equipped with ACTO technology for even smoother migration of existing analytical methods, the Nexera-i MT method transfer system allows for easy method transfer between HPLC and UHPLC.
Preparative system general HPLC
The Shimadzu Preparative Purification System provides the optimal solutions for laboratory issues.
The Nexera GPC System provides highly reliable and highly extensible performance in a wide variety of applications. Hardware that provides rapid instrument stabilization and excellent reproducibility of analytical results, and software that includes analytical workow automation and overlap injection functions and features a user-friendly analysis screen view contribute to improving productivity..
Microflow Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry System
The High Sensitivity You Expect from a Low Flow System with the Ruggedness of HPLC Covering the Complete Range from Micro to Semi-Micro
Nexera UC improves your analytical workflow by utilizing a completely new separation technology, Unified Chromatography, which unites sample separation, analysis with various separation modes, and high-sensitivity detection.
Semi-Preparative Supercritical Fluid Chromatography System
- Method Scouting System
- Anion Suppressor Ion Chromatograph
- Amino Acid Analysis System
- LC/MS Ultra Fast Amino Acid Analysis System, UF-Amino Station
- Ultra Fast Preparative and Purification Liquid Chromatograph
- Comprehensive Two-Dimensional Liquid Chromatograph
- Ultra-High Speed LCMS System for Multiplex Analysis
- Online Sample Preparation, Co-Sense Series
- Nexera FV Ultra High Performance Liquid Chromatograph for Online Dissolution Testing
- Bromate Analysis System
- Cyanic Analysis System
- Organic Acid Analysis System
- Reducing Sugar Analysis System
- GPC Cleanup System
- Integrated Protein Digestion HPLC, Perfinity iDP
- SEC(GPC)-AccuSpot-AXIMA System
Food Safety Analyzer
Components & Accessories
Columns and Consumables
Packed Columns for High-Performance Liquid Chromatograph
Reduces the Adsorption of Basic Compounds on the Surface of the Glass Vial
Shimadzu Original Low Adsorption Glass Vial
Effectively adsorb impurities in the mobile phase in order to reduce the time required for method development and impurity analysis.
|LabSolutions||: Analysis Data System Compliant with ER/ES Regulations Progress Configuration of LabSolutions System|
|CLASS-Agent||: Network-compatible Analysis Data Management Tool|
|C-R8A||: Chromatopac Integrator|
|LC Driver for Waters EmpowerTM|
|LC Driver for Chromeleon 6.8R|
|LC Driver for OpenLAB CDS EZChrom Edition|