Features and Symbols
- Built-in Calibration Weights
- Measurement Technology
- GLP/GMP/ISO9000 Compliance
- Windows® Direct Function
- Other Functions for Ensuring More Convenient Use
- Shimadzu introduced one piece force cell technology for precision balances in 1989. Today’s UniBloc is created by high-precision electric discharge wire processing applied to a block of aluminum alloy, and replaces the conventional electro-magnetic balance sensor assembly.
- UniBloc’s compact, uniform structure ensures superior impact resistance, stable temperature characteristics, excellent response time and stable corner-load performance.
- The uniBloc design permits a consistency of production of production that assures reliability and a long operation life.
- The updated UniBloc technology expands the UniBloc balance line up, which now ranges from semi-micro with minimum display of 0.01mg to precision platform balances up to 52kg in capacity.