SH-Alumina BOND KCL
- The reactivity of the aluminum oxide stationary phase is minimized to improve column response for polar unsaturates, such as dienes, and the column's sensitivity (or response) ensures linear and quantitative chromatographic analysis for these compounds.
- Highly selective for C1 to 5 hydrocarbons
- Separate all saturated and unsaturated hydrocarbon isomers above ambient temperatures.
- KCL deactivation
- Lowest polarity alumina column in Shimadzu PLOT columns.
- Low moisture sensitivity reduces the need for frequent regeneration.
- Acetylene elutes before n-butane.
- Methyl acetylene (impurity in 1,3-butadiene) elutes before 1,3-butadiene.
- Similar phases: GS-Alumina KCL, HP-PLOT Al2O3 KCL, CP-Al2O3/KCL, Alumina chloride PLOT
|P/N||ID||df (Film Thickness)||Length||Temp. Range|
|221-76139-50||0.53 mm||10.00 μm||50 m||-60 to 200°C|
News / Events
Shimadzu has released the Shim-pack™ SUR-Na Columns for Ligand Exchange Chromatography.
Shim-pack™ SUR-Na, a ligand exchange chromatography column, offers excellent performance by combining size exclusion mode and sodium-based ligand exchange mode to provide superior separation of sugar components. Pure water can be used for the mobile phase, resulting in less effort to prepare for the analysis.
Release of New Shim-pack Septer Series
Shimadzu has release new Shim-pack Scepter Series colmuns…
Release of Four New Shim-pack UC Series
Shimadzu has release four new Shim-pack UC Series colmuns…
Shimadzu has released the CoreFocus Library.
CoreFocus Library is a digital library where you can find and learn different methods for analyzing your target compounds.
Shimadzu New Applications
Shimadzu has released the High-speed Organic Acid Analysis Column Shim-pack Fast-OA.
Designed and intended specifically for use under low pH condition, Shim-pack Velox SP (Sterically Protected)-C18 offers a well balanced retention profile with a long life time even under harsh, acidic condition needed for LC/MS(/MS) analysis.