- Non-polar PLOT column incorporating 100% divinylbenzene.
- Excellent for analysis of C1 to C3 hydrocarbons as well as isomers and alkanes up to C12.
- High retention for CO2 simplifies gas analysis; CO2 and methane separated from O2/N2/CO. (Note: O2/N2/CO not separated at ambient temperature.)
- Use for analysis of oxygenated compounds and solvents.
- Similar phases: HP-PLOT Q, CP-PoraPLOT Q, CP-PoraBOND Q, Supel-Q PLOT
|P/N||ID||df (Film Thickness)||Length||Temp. Range|
|221-75764-30||0.32 mm||10.00 μm||30 m||-60 to 280/300℃|
|221-75765-30||0.53 mm||20.00 µm||30 m||-60 to 280/300℃|
News / Events
Shimadzu has released the Shim-pack™ SUR-Na Columns for Ligand Exchange Chromatography.
Shim-pack™ SUR-Na, a ligand exchange chromatography column, offers excellent performance by combining size exclusion mode and sodium-based ligand exchange mode to provide superior separation of sugar components. Pure water can be used for the mobile phase, resulting in less effort to prepare for the analysis.
Release of New Shim-pack Septer Series
Shimadzu has release new Shim-pack Scepter Series colmuns…
Release of Four New Shim-pack UC Series
Shimadzu has release four new Shim-pack UC Series colmuns…
Shimadzu has released the CoreFocus Library.
CoreFocus Library is a digital library where you can find and learn different methods for analyzing your target compounds.
Shimadzu has released the High-speed Organic Acid Analysis Column Shim-pack Fast-OA.
Designed and intended specifically for use under low pH condition, Shim-pack Velox SP (Sterically Protected)-C18 offers a well balanced retention profile with a long life time even under harsh, acidic condition needed for LC/MS(/MS) analysis.
ALSACHIM website has been renewed