Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometer
Supports Various Applications in Many Fields
- RoHS and halogen screening
- Thin-film analysis for semiconductors, discs, liquid crystals, and solar cells
■Automobiles and machinery
- ELV hazardous element screening
- Composition analysis, plating thickness measurement, and chemical conversion coating film weight measurement for machine parts
- Main component analysis and impurity analysis of raw materials, alloys, solder, and precious metals
- Composition analysis of slag
- Grade analysis for mineral processing
- Analysis of ceramics, cement, glass, bricks, and clay
■Oil and petrochemicals
- Analysis of sulfur in oil
- Analysis of additive elements and mixed elements in lubricating oil
- Analysis of products and organic/inorganic raw materials
- Analysis of catalysts, pigments, paints, rubber, and plastics
- Analysis of soil, effluent, combustion ash, filters, and fine particulate matter
- Analysis of residual catalyst during synthesis
- Analysis of impurities and foreign matter in active pharmaceutical ingredients
■Agriculture and foods
- Analysis of soil, fertilizer, and plants
- Analysis of raw ingredients, control of added elements, and analysis of foreign matter in foods
- Composition analysis of archeological samples and precious stones, analysis of toxic heavy metals in toys and everyday goods
Principle of Fluorescent X-ray Generation
When a sample is irradiated with X-rays from an X-ray tube, the atoms in the sample generate unique X-rays that are emitted from the sample. Such X-rays are known as "fluorescent X-rays" and they have a unique wavelength and energy that is characteristic of each element that generates them. Consequently, qualitative analysis can be performed by investigating the wavelengths of the X-rays. As the fluorescent X-ray intensity is a function of the concentration, quantitative analysis is also possible by measuring the amount of X-rays at the wavelength specific to each element.
EDX-7200 offers superior energy resolution compared to previous models by incorporating a state-of-the-art SDD detector.
This reduces the effects of overlapping peaks of different elements, enhancing the reliability of the analysis results.
Download the latest brochure.
|Applications||Date Creation Date|
News / Events
12 Responsible consumption and production
Eco Products Plus Certified products