Smart Aroma Database™ - Specs
Database for GC-MS and GC-MS/MS
Number of Registered Compounds
|Column||Analysis Time||Number of Registered Compounds|
|SH-I-5Sil MS (30 m, 0.25 mm I.D., df = 0.25 μm)||35 min||492|
|SH-PolarWax (60 m, 0.25 mm I.D., df = 0.25 μm)||90 min||506|
|InertCap Pure-WAX (30 m, 0.25 mm I.D., df = 0.25 μm)||35 min||501|
- For some compounds, the MRM information and sensitivity coefficients are not registered.
- Semi-quantitative results can vary significantly from the true value depending on the system status and pretreatment method.
Be sure to perform a quantitative test using standard samples if accurate quantitative results are required.
- The HS-20 autosampler series is not compatible with the semi-quantitative function.
Database file (Excel®), Method file, Library file, Instruction manual (PDF), Operation explanation video
|GC-MS:||GCMS NX series, GCMS-QP2020, GCMS-TQTM series, GCMS-QP2010 SE|
|Autosampler:||AOC-20/30 series, AOC-6000 series, HS-20 series, TD-30 series, OPTIC-4|
|Excel®:||Microsoft® Excel® 2019 (32-bit/64-bit), 2016 (32-bit)|
|N-alkanes:||C7–C30 Saturated Alkanes (Sigma-Aldrich, Cat: 49451-U)|
|Sensitivity Correcting Sample:||Internal standards/surrogate standard substances Mix EPA 524.1, EPA 524.2 (Sigma-Aldrich, Cat: 47358-U)
Acenaphthene-d10 Solution (Sigma-Aldrich, 48417)
- Note that absolutely no assurances are offered regarding the accuracy of the information contained in the database as well as the utility of the information obtained as a result of its use.
- Be sure to perform tests using standard samples in order to confirm the qualitative and quantitative information obtained with this system.
- When performing measurements, use the instrument parameters in the method files included with this product in order to reliably identify registered substances using this database.