Application Note: "Analysis of Pharmaceuticals' Impurity - Regulations and Analysis for Carcinogenic Substances -"
Nexis GC-2030 BIDUFRGA
The Ultrafast RGA system utilizes the new Barrier Discharge Ionization Detector (BID) technology coupled with Nexis GC-2030 to create new system GC for ultrafast, high-sensitivity analysis. Since the electrode creating Helium plasma is totally isolated from the carrier gas, there is no chance to contaminate this electrode with a dirty sample. This enables long-term stability.
- UFRGA system completes a normal refinery gas analysis in 6 minutes.
- Stable Helium plasma achieves excellent peak repeatability performance.
- Intelligent flow controller AFC-2030 and advanced pressure controller (APC) provide excellent retention time repeatability.
- BID technology enables high-sensitivity analysis.
- Extended hydrocarbons such as C6 – C13 can be analyzed using an additional FID detector.
Chromatogram of BID
Chromatogram of FID
Heavy hydrocarbon system
- A dual-oven system can be configured for analysis of extended hydrocarbons such as C6 – C18.
Tracera UFRGA Series Lineup
|Model Name||Nexis GC-2030 BIDUFRGA||Nexis GC-2030 BIDERGA-S||Nexis GC-2030 BIDUFNGA|
|Type of Detector||BID, FID||BID, FIDx2||BID, FID|
|Target compounds||H2, O2, N2, H2S, CO, CO2, C1-C5, C6+(backflush)||H2, O2, N2, H2S, CO, CO2, C1-C5, C6-C13||Permanent gases, C1-C5, H2S, C6+(backflush)|
|Analysis Time||16 minutes||10 minutes||5 minutes|
|Others||Simultaneously installed FID and BID realize trace amount analysis for both of permanent gases and hydrocarbons.||Single oven RGA system. Although this system is compact, the BID makes it possible to analyze permanent gases to C13 including H2S.||This system is configured for high speed natural gas analysis. Including H2S, Analysis is completed within 5 minutes.|
News / Events
Application Note: "Various Analysis Techniques for Organic Acids and Examples of Their Application"
Analysis of Sulfur Compounds in Hydrocarbon Matrices
Fundamental Guide to GC- 6. Detector -
A bridge with our customers - Strategic Cooperation between Leadingpharm Medicine Development and Shimadzu Group
We visited Leadingpharm to hear about market needs from the pharmaceutical field in China and the company's expectations for their collaboration with Shimadzu.
Fundamental Guide to GC - 5. Column -