Demonstration software download
All IMAGEREVEAL MS functions are available in the demonstration version, which is valid for 30 days, subject to the below restrictions.
The following restrictions apply to the demonstration software that can be downloaded from this website.
- The demonstration software is valid for 30 days after installation.
- The word "DEMO" will be shown on the MS images.
- Analysis results cannot be exported to other software.
- The demonstration software can only be installed one time on one PC.
- When purchasing this product, it is necessary to update to the latest version of the software.
- Installation Manual (PDF)
- Mouse liver sample data (for Basic Analysis) Mouse_Liver_Basic.zip
- Mouse liver sample data (for Quantitative Analysis) Mouse_Liver_Quant.zip
- Mouse testicle sample data (for Differential Analysis and Image Analysis) Mouse_Testicle.zip
- Yeast sample data (for Screening) Yeast_Screening.zip
Software license agreement
Please read this agreement carefully before downloading the software. SHIMADZU Corporation ("SMZ") is willing to license the SMZ software provided herein ("SOFTWARE") to you only upon the condition that you accept all of the terms and condition contained in this License Agreement. By downloading the SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all these terms of this Agreement, you may not download the SOFTWARE.
The copyright and other intellectual property rights of this software belong to SMZ.
(1) SMZ grants you a non-exclusive and nontransferable license to use the SOFTWARE subject to the following terms and conditions.
(2) The right to use the SOFTWARE arising from this Agreement means the right to install and use the SOFTWARE on one computer.
(3) The SOFTWARE can only be installed one time on one computer per customer.
(4) The rights to use the SOFTWARE granted in this paragraph are for 30 days from the date of installation.
3. USAGE RESTRICTIONS
Except as specifically authorized by SMZ, you may NOT:
(1) Use the SOFTWARE for any other purpose than the purpose to evaluate the SMZ's software "IMAGEREVEAL™ MS" for purchase.
(2) Copy the SOFTWARE in whole or in part at any time. Modify or add to the SOFTWARE.
(3) Sell, transfer, rent, lease or grant any rights in the SOFTWARE in any form to any third party.
(4) Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based upon the SOFTWARE
4. NO WARRANTY
(1) SMZ makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the SOFTWARE.
(2) SMZ does not provide any user support for the SOFTWARE.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event will SMZ be liable for any computer malfunction or failure, lost business opportunity, revenue, profit or data, or for special, indirect, consequential, incidental, exemplary, enhanced or punitive damages, however caused regardless of the theory of liability, arising out of or related to the use of or inability to use SOFTWARE, or arising out of an action in contract, negligence, willful misconduct, tort, or otherwise, even if SMZ knew, should have known, or has been advised of the possibility of such damage, or for any damage based on a claim for damages against by a third party.
(1) This License will be terminated immediately without notice from SMZ if you fail to comply with any provision of this License.
(2) Upon termination of this Agreement, your rights under this Agreement will also terminate at the same time.
(1) This Agreement shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of Japan, excluding its conflict of law rules.
(2) The exclusive jurisdiction for any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be the Kyoto District Court of Japan.
Analytical & Measuring Instruments Division, Shimadzu Corporation
1 Nishinokyo Kuwabara-cho, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto 604-8511, Japan