Open Access Software for LC and LCMS
Optional Open Access Software for Analytical and Purification
Simple and Intuitive Sample Logging and Data Review
- After logging in to the [Sample Log-in] window, simply select methods and samples to start analysis.
- Open-access functionality for sharing instruments among multiple users.
- Performs automated method switching for multiple users, including column and mobile phase switching, and automatic rinsing of flow lines.
- LC, PDA and MS instrument status.
Data Browser—Display and Analyze Data
- Quickly display data by simply clicking on samples in the rack diagram.
- The data browser can be launched on any networked computer by simply installing software on that computer.
- Peak integration (adding or deleting peaks) for LC chromatograms can be performed easily.
- Displays MS and UV spectra for user-specified times.
- Calculates and displays peak purity based on similarity score of MS spectrum.
News / Events
Shimadzu has released High Resolution Accurate Mass Library for Forensic Toxicology
The High Resolution Accurate Mass (HRAM) Library includes two MS/MS spectral libraries. Each library is built using two different separation conditions and is suitable for targeted or non-targeted screening of drugs of abuse, psychotropic drugs, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, and other compounds of toxicological interest.
What is a Method Package?
Method Package contains ready-to-use analytical conditions and sample pretreatment procedures optimized for Shimadzu mass spectrometers and specific analytical applications.
Shimadzu has released the LC/MS/MS Methid Package for Glycosaminoglycans
The study of Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) or mucopolysaccharides, and enzymes involved in GAG metabolism is an important aspect of clinical research related to lysosomal storage. Quantitation of GAGs in bones, joints, the brain, heart, lungs, and other organs is a useful tool in this field of study. GAGs can be quantitated by measuring the sulfated disaccharides produced by enzymatic degradation of GAGs. The research group led by Hironori Kobayashi of Shimane University Hospital, Clinical Laboratory Division, has been instrumental in the development of methods for the detection of sulfated disaccharides by LC/MS.
Shimadzu has released the LC/MS/MS Method Package for PFAS in Drinking Water.
Provides procedures and methods for analyzing organofluorine compounds in drinking water according to EPA methods 533 and 537.1
Shimadzu has released the CoreFocus Library.
CoreFocus Library is a digital library where you can find and learn different methods for analyzing your target compounds.
Shimadzu has released the Peakintelligence™
Peakintelligence is a world-first algorithm incorporating AI assistance to search for chromatography peaks. Having learnt peak processing skills from experienced users, the AI can process data with the same skill level. The algorithm can be implemented immediately without adjusting any parameters, and reduce wrong detection by 1/3 compared conventional algorithm with default setting.