Open Access Software for LC and LCMS
Optional Open Access Software for Analytical and Purification
Simple and Intuitive Sample Logging and Data Review
- After logging in to the [Sample Log-in] window, simply select methods and samples to start analysis.
- Open-access functionality for sharing instruments among multiple users.
- Performs automated method switching for multiple users, including column and mobile phase switching, and automatic rinsing of flow lines.
- LC, PDA and MS instrument status.
Data Browser—Display and Analyze Data
- Quickly display data by simply clicking on samples in the rack diagram.
- The data browser can be launched on any networked computer by simply installing software on that computer.
- Peak integration (adding or deleting peaks) for LC chromatograms can be performed easily.
- Displays MS and UV spectra for user-specified times.
- Calculates and displays peak purity based on similarity score of MS spectrum.
Download the latest brochure.
News / Events
Shimadzu has released the LC/MS/MS MRM Library for Triglycerides.
This MRM library targets fatty acids with carbon chain lengths of C14 to C22 and 0 to 6 unsaturation sites to profile the triglycerides (TG) in plasma. The library provides 195 MRM transitions, which enable 47 different triglycerides to be monitored. The MRMs were evaluated in human plasma in order to provide researchers a tool for qualitative profiling of fatty acid composition.
Shimadzu has released the LC/MS/MS Rapid Toxicology Screening System Ver.3
Shimadzu has released the LC/MS/MS Forensic Toxicology Database
Shimadzu has released the DPiMS QT
Shimadzu has released the LC/MS/MS Method Package for Mycotoxins
Shimadzu has released the LC/MS/MS MRM Library for Phospholipid Profiling