Open Access Software for LC and LCMS
Optional Open Access Software for Analytical and Purification
Simple and Intuitive Sample Logging and Data Review
- After logging in to the [Sample Log-in] window, simply select methods and samples to start analysis.
- Open-access functionality for sharing instruments among multiple users.
- Performs automated method switching for multiple users, including column and mobile phase switching, and automatic rinsing of flow lines.
- LC, PDA and MS instrument status.
Data Browser—Display and Analyze Data
- Quickly display data by simply clicking on samples in the rack diagram.
- The data browser can be launched on any networked computer by simply installing software on that computer.
- Peak integration (adding or deleting peaks) for LC chromatograms can be performed easily.
- Displays MS and UV spectra for user-specified times.
- Calculates and displays peak purity based on similarity score of MS spectrum.
News / Events
Cosmetics and Personal Care Products
The environment surrounding cosmetics and personal care products is changing. In addition to serving the original aesthetic purpose, cosmetics are required to be environmentally friendly and impart no adverse effects on animals.
Shimadzu has released the LC/MS/MS Method Package for Reactive Sulfur Profiling.
Sample Pretreatment Protocols and Analytical Methods for 17 Sulfur-Containing Metabolites,Including Reactive Sulfur Species
Shimadzu has released the LCMS-9050 Quadrupole Time-of-Flight Liquid Chromatograph Mass Spectrometer.
The LCMS-9050 is a quadrupole Time-of-Flight (Q-TOF) mass spectrometer system designed with technologies developed for Shimadzu LCMS series models and that results in among the highest mass accuracy stability levels available.
Dementia / Alzheimer‘s disease
Shimadzu is a leading driver in developing healthcare solutions with technology developments ranging from advanced imaging systems for use in medical diagnosis and treatment, engineering mass spectrometry-based solutions for exploring ways to discover disease biomarkers as well as building MS solutions for daily routine quantitation in biological fluids.
Anti-doping policies, rules and regulations are governed by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA). Doping is not only harmful to athletes who take performance-boosting drugs, but also affects the integrity of a sport. Shimadzu instruments can help ensure clean sports and here are a few applications.
Shimadzu has released the LCMS-2050 High-Performance Liquid Chromatograph Mass Spectrometer.
The LCMS-2050 single quadrupole mass spectrometer combines the user-friendliness of an LC detector with the excellent performance of MS to provide a complete package of easy to use high-level performance and compactness.