EMT Series - Features
Electromagnetic Force Fatigue and Endurance Testing System
Fatigue and Endurance Testing Machine with Direct Electrically Powered Actuator
- Actuating the system directly with electricity makes it highly efficient.
- Generates no waste oil, which can have a large environmental load.
- The instrument provides a clean site environment and does not contaminate the surrounding area.
Fast, Large Movements
- Capable of sine wave cycle testing at speeds up to 2 m/s.
- Offers stroke lengths up to ±50 mm.
- Allows ±20 µm displacement amplitude at 200 Hz frequencies.
Low operating costs minimize overall cost
- Uses as little power as possible to allow continuing tests with no waste.
- Requires no hydraulic oil, filters, or other consumables.
Offers highly precise measurement and control, outstanding operability, and clever functions
- Allows 24-bit rangeless, high-resolution test force measurement and control.
- Offers full digital control for autotuning control parameters and waveform correction.
- Allows performing offset load tests with high precision.
- Allows contact tests.
- Includes a specialized interactive controller that interacts via a color LCD screen and touch panel.
- The testing space (vertical direction) is changed electrically, making operation easy.