Nexis GC-2030 BIDUFRGA
The Ultrafast RGA system utilizes the new Barrier Discharge Ionization Detector (BID) technology coupled with Nexis GC-2030 to create new system GC for ultrafast, high-sensitivity analysis. Since the electrode creating Helium plasma is totally isolated from the carrier gas, there is no chance to contaminate this electrode with a dirty sample. This enables long-term stability.
- UFRGA system completes a normal refinery gas analysis in 6 minutes.
- Stable Helium plasma achieves excellent peak repeatability performance.
- Intelligent flow controller AFC-2030 and advanced pressure controller (APC) provide excellent retention time repeatability.
- BID technology enables high-sensitivity analysis.
- Extended hydrocarbons such as C6 – C13 can be analyzed using an additional FID detector.
Chromatogram of BID
Chromatogram of FID
Heavy hydrocarbon system
- A dual-oven system can be configured for analysis of extended hydrocarbons such as C6 – C18.
Tracera UFRGA Series Lineup
|Model Name||Nexis GC-2030 BIDUFRGA||Nexis GC-2030 BIDERGA-S||Nexis GC-2030 BIDUFNGA|
|Type of Detector||BID, FID||BID, FIDx2||BID, FID|
|Target compounds||H2, O2, N2, H2S, CO, CO2, C1-C5, C6+(backflush)||H2, O2, N2, H2S, CO, CO2, C1-C5, C6-C13||Permanent gases, C1-C5, H2S, C6+(backflush)|
|Analysis Time||16 minutes||10 minutes||5 minutes|
|Others||Simultaneously installed FID and BID realize trace amount analysis for both of permanent gases and hydrocarbons.||Single oven RGA system. Although this system is compact, the BID makes it possible to analyze permanent gases to C13 including H2S.||This system is configured for high speed natural gas analysis. Including H2S, Analysis is completed within 5 minutes.|