Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometer
Taking MALDI-TOF MS Beyond the Standard
- Powerful MALDI-TOF performance for reliable mass information and MS/MS derived structural detail.
- Linear mode allows the interrogation of high molecular weight samples, whilst reflectron mode, incorporating the patented curved-field reflectron (CFR), provides the high resolution and mass accuracy necessary for successful proteomics and life science experiments.
- High sensitivity system using a variable repetition rate 50 Hz N2 laser and a variety of target formats to meet all sample throughput requirements.
- An affordable robust option for all laboratories requiring routine manual or automated analysis of a wide variety of sample classes.
- Excellent sensitivity is achieved using near-axis laser irradiation and advanced ion optics for enhanced ion transmission.
- MS/MS may be easily performed using a seamless approach – ions of interest can be isolated using a precursor ion selection device, incorporated as standard, and data-rich fragment ion spectra quickly and simply acquired.The newly improved curved field reflectron design augments the low mass fragment region providing useful additional information.
Download the latest brochure.
|Applications||Date Creation Date|