Autograph Universal Testing Machines
- Testing Machine Retrofits
- Autograph Universal Testing Machines
- Hydraulic Universal Testing Machines
The functions and performance of outdated testing machines can be improved by changing the controller.
Retrofit Applicable Models
Shimadzu Universal Testing Machines
Models: AG-D, AG-E, AG-G, AG-I, AG-IS, AG-IC, AG-X, AG-X plus
Detector Rating and Calibration Information Read Automatically
- Setting of the rating and calibration are no longer required.
- Testing can be conducted safely without mistakes when multiples cells or extensometers are used.
Safety Covers Can Be Added On
- Adding on a safety cover with interlock prevents debris from broken specimens from flying outside the testing machine.
- Pre-testing is not required during stress and strain control.
- No more worries about control parameters
Test Force and Displacement Measurement and Range Setting No Longer Required. Zero Test Force Also Automatically Set
- Measurement ranges no longer need to be checked before testing.
- The test force auto-zero function ensures testing right away.
- Graph scaling also is automatically switched.
Material Testing Operation Software TRAPEZIUMX-V
TRAPEZIUMX-V provides a variety of functions -- such as the industry-first data search and preview function, free layout report, visual wizard setting, quick panel and quick condition list -- so that a wide range of tests can be performed from simple test control through to complex user-defined test patterns. This software can also run on laptop computers.
General Precautions When Buying Retrofit Products
- The original testing machine stays as it is, so you cannot expect any improvements in performance.
- Please check with use beforehand about the product already installed. This will sometimes require a preliminary visit by us.
- Retrofits sometimes do not meet customers' expectations depending on the condition of the already installed product such as added on options and modifications.
- During a retrofit, nonconformities are sometimes found in parts other than those covered by the retrofit. Additional fees will be charged in this case.
- Also note that when retrofitting ultra micro hardness testers, the tester must be taken back to the factory for modification.
* Appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.