Shimadzu Enters the Field of On-Line TOC Analyzers for Pure Water with the Mercury-Free TOC-1000e, the First Analyzer in the New eTOC Series
Autosampler for TOC-V
Enhanced features and convenience with easier operation
Combining the ASI-V automatic sampler with a TOC-V Series analyzer (except TOC-VE) creates a fully automatic analysis system.
- Three sample vial capacities are available. Select the sample vial and sample rack to suit the analyzed sample.
- 24 mL vials x 93
- 40 mL vials x 68
- 125 mL vials x 24
- All three vial types have a well sealed septum that can be easily replaced with the screw cap.
- The sampling needle is optimized for sample extraction from highly-sealed vials and for sparging.
- Changing analysis conditions or adding sample vials during analysis is simple. System operation and carrier gas flow can be automatically stopped on completion of measurements.
- Creating multiple calibration curves and selecting the optimal curve for samples with significantly differing concentrations allows these samples to be analyzed in a single run.
- Rinsing both external and internal surfaces of the sampling needle prevents carryover between samples.