Autosampler for TOC-V
Enhanced features and convenience with easier operation
Combining the ASI-V automatic sampler with a TOC-V Series analyzer (except TOC-VE) creates a fully automatic analysis system.
- Three sample vial capacities are available. Select the sample vial and sample rack to suit the analyzed sample.
- 24 mL vials x 93
- 40 mL vials x 68
- 125 mL vials x 24
- All three vial types have a well sealed septum that can be easily replaced with the screw cap.
- The sampling needle is optimized for sample extraction from highly-sealed vials and for sparging.
- Changing analysis conditions or adding sample vials during analysis is simple. System operation and carrier gas flow can be automatically stopped on completion of measurements.
- Creating multiple calibration curves and selecting the optimal curve for samples with significantly differing concentrations allows these samples to be analyzed in a single run.
- Rinsing both external and internal surfaces of the sampling needle prevents carryover between samples.
News / Events
The TOC 50th anniversary special website has been opened.
The website has been established to explain the basic knowledge about TOC and describe the history of Shimadzu TOC analyzers.
Science and Technology for Soil Preratation
We interviewed Prof. Kubo, who has been developing and disseminating the ”Soil fertility diagnosis: SOFIX [Soil Fertile Index]”, a method for visualizing soil preparation by analyzing biological properties, a goal which has been difficult to achieve with conventional technologies.
Shimadzu has released the Certified Pre-Cleaned Vials for Total Organic Carbon Analyzers.
In contrast to conventional vials, Certified Quality (CQ) vial maximize reliability and enable higher workflow efficiency.
Shimadzu Enters the Field of On-Line TOC Analyzers for Pure Water with the Mercury-Free TOC-1000e, the First Analyzer in the New eTOC Series