MB150/MB150S Generic Magnetometer
The MB150 generic Magnetometer is a fluxgate magnetic sensor that measures micro-level magnetic fields with high sensitivity, and is available as the MB150 integrated model and MB150S discrete model with integrated or separate magnetism detector unit and control unit.
- Geomagnetic observation
- Measurement of magnetic field produced by magnetic materials (iron, nickel, etc.)
- Measurement of magnetic field produced by electrical current
- Simultaneously measures magnetic field in 3 perpendicular directions.
- Wide measurement range of ±60,000 nT
- High resolution of 0.3 nT
- Digital output of measured values (TIA-422)
- Included software allows for easy display of measurements as waveforms, saving of data, and creation of csv files.
- Small and lightweight design*1 that allows for easy transport and use at any measurement site*1 Compared to our products.
- Shimadzu puts every single product through performance tests and only delivers safe and reliable products to customers that have met the performance criteria.
- Manufactured in Japan, with a comprehensive after-sales service
|Measurement axis/axes||3 perpendicular axes|
|Measurement range||±60,000 nT on each axis|
|Measurement accuracy||±2 % (along full measurement scale)|
|Intrinsic noise||≤0.3 nTp-p (at DC to 1 Hz, for 2 minutes)|
|Operational temperature||0 to +40 °C|
|Storage temperature||-20 to +60 °C|
|Power supply||100 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Accessories||Cable, repeater, AC adapter, RS422-USB converter, storage case, instruction manual, magnetic waveform display software*2|
*2 Magnetic waveform display software is compatible with Windows 7 and Windows 8.