MB162 Three-Axis Magnetometer for Geomagnetic Observation/Magnetism Measurement
The MB162 is a three axis magnetometer developed by combining Shimadzu's abundant experience and technologies in the detection of micro-level magnetic fields. The fluxgate magnetometer is designed for high-sensitivity detection of magnetic fields and performs stable and high-resolution measurements of geomagnetic fields. Performance of the high-sensitivity magnetometer is proven in the field in various geographic areas.
- Geomagnetic observation, geological survey, magnetic testing of parts and materials, and other electromagnetic research
- Measurement of three axis vector magnetic fields
- Highly stable 0.1 nT/day
- Very little temperature drift 0.3 nT/°C
- High resolution to 0.1 nT
- Measurement of micro-level variations in magnetic field within a constant magnetic field (constant magnetic field canceled with compensating circuit)
- Analog and digital output display (digital display of mean values. Output can be switched between mean value over 1 sec, 10 sec, and 60 sec)
- Sounding body for directional adjustment (direction adjustment until sound changes from continuous sound→intermittent sound→no sound)
* Appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.